Friday, February 29, 2008
Sunday, February 17, 2008
The boys and Lynnette are back from Thailand and with Dawn they island-hopped to Maui for a weekend visit. So we had another alibi to go back to Sansei, our favorite restaurant and also to celebrate Evelyn's upcoming February 29 birthday.
For this time, we were too cheap to pay the regular $50 for Kea's grooming, so we just had to see if we can do it ourselves. Nothing to it but the results are.. well, you decide :-(
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Don delivering the sermon last Sunday at a Burmese Christian church.
Below is a portion of Don's email regarding this Christian mission:
" We'll be mainly working with the people in Thailand in these areas:
- Elpis elementary kids
- Home of Hope Orphanage
- Pastor's conference
Finally here are some basic prayer requests, feel free to get creative - be sure to include Jay (he's on this trip too), he's my brother but i still love the guy:
- Team Unity, Safety and Health
- Keeping our hearts focused on God and the vision he has for us
- For God to use us to our fullest potential
- For the people of Thailand to be open to the Word and love of God
- For protection against spiritual warfare"